Hey, miss thangs. If you’re reading this blog, more than likely you’ve seen me post a semi-large pink egg on my FB/IG page or saw it while exploring my pleasure playground and you got curious about what it is.
In a nutshell, a yoni egg is a semi-precious stone that has been carved into the shape of a small egg that is inserted inside the yoni and used for vaginal wall tightening and energetic cleansing.
“WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT…HOLD UP, NAILAH. ONE SEC…HUH? IT’S A WHAT, THAT’S SHAPED LIKE WHAHHHH… THAT YOU PUT WHERE AND DO WHAT WITH?!”
Yes, I hear you. Before we all freak out, let’s provide some context.
“The word ‘yoni’ in sanskrit, means source, origin, womb, sacred place and is an all-encompassing name for the vulva. It is also the symbol of the Goddess or shakti in Hinduism. The practices of strengthening the pelvic floor with jade, rose quartz, or other crystal yoni eggs was started by the queens of Ancient China. These secret practices are now being rediscovered and taught to many women who want to create a more vibrant life.
The Yoni Effect!
SO, UGH, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE AN EGG-SHAPED CRYSTAL INSIDE OF YOUR VAGINA?
Here’s the list of benefits I’ve gathered for you. It speaks for itself. Afterward, you can tell me why you wouldn’t want to have a Yoni egg in your life.
- Spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness increase.
- Emotional balancing.
- Awaken your feminine power
- Helps remove trauma stored in the womb.
- Detoxifies the uterus/womb.
- Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
- Tightens and tones the vaginal wall.
- Increase vaginal lubrication. Keep that WAP intact!
- Control vaginal muscle manipulation, enhancing sexual pleasure for you and your partner.
- Prevents sagging of the uterus, rectum, and bladder.
- Increase hormones and regulate hormonal balance.
- Helps with fertility.
- Reduces cramping and abdominal pain during the menses.
- Helps maintain a healthy reproductive organ.
- It’s100% natural.
AFTER YOU PURCHASE A YONI EGG
After purchasing and receiving your Yoni egg, you must clean your Yoni Egg with warm water, gentle soap, or ACV (I bathed mine in sea saltwater). This is important because you don’t know whose hands have been on it before not to mention, you just want a pristine clean yoni egg before inserting it up your vagina. The last thing you want is an infection because you were being too forward.
Make sure your yoni egg has a string. The string gives an added benefit of being able to tug on the egg for stimulation, exercises, and easy removal. Little Miss Innocent provides all who purchase with a string.
- Empty your bladder.
- Set your intentions.
- Go into your sacred space, reflect on what you wish to change, heal, grow, etc. Recite some pussy prayers like:
- You can write these intentions down and read them aloud to your yoni. Remember, the Yoni egg is all about self-love and healing.
HOW TO INSERT A YONI EGG
- Now that you're prepared to allow the Yoni to enter your body, lay down on your back, or get into a comfortable squat. And I DO MEAN COMFORTABLE. Not everyone has supportive knees like Megan, so if you must sit on a toilet, do so sis.
- Relax and breathe deeply.
- With your free hand, separate your labia and place the egg at the entrance of your Yoni, the bigger, rounder part of it. *The tip is where the string is hanging. The opposite end of the tip should be partially placed inside your vagina.
- Slowly and gently push it into your vaginal canal until you reach a comfortable depth. Make sure the string is still hanging outside your vagina
- Now, I know what you’re thinking. Will it go too far or get stuck? Put your worries at ease girl–that is simply impossible and here’s why: The cervix, which is located at the top end of the vagina, keeps the uterus closed tightly (except during delivery). The cervix allows only bodily fluids to move in and out, as happens during menstruation and conception. Therefore, you can be sure that your yoni egg could not accidentally go too deep. Also, it's quite heavy, so the moment you squat and push, it'll plop right on out.
WHAT TO DO WHILE IT'S INSIDE?
- Practice your Kegels. To do them, tighten your pelvic floor muscles. Hold tight and count 3 to 5 seconds. Relax the muscles and count 3 to 5 seconds and do it again.
- I also love yoni yoga. See my favorite practitioner here:
CAN YOU SLEEP WITH IT IN?
HOW DOES IT COME OUT?
Gently tug at the strings and slowly pull the egg out.
WHAT COMES AFTER?
Clean your egg and store it. You may also put your egg in the sun and moonlight to charge it’s healing properties. You can store it in a ziplock bag or in a clean space within your bathroom. Remember to always cleanse before use.
Your vagina is highly absorbent. Treat yourself like the Queen you are by investing in high-quality healing tools.
I’d love to hear from you:
I’ve tried my best to be as informative as I could within this blog. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask or do your own research.